Apparently, this is the first beaded animal I'll be posting here... Instead of the usual technique, this pig was made with a new Japanese technique. I love the technique, the animals end up so small and cute!
I had this pig finished a while ago, actually, but I tried to melt the ends of the fishing line (for the first time) and ended up burning the pig's tail of.
I remade the tail today.
This came out well, except for the droopy left ear.
I used fishing line and beads. I have no idea what size the bead are... Pink ones (both pinks) probably have a 2,6 mm diameter and the black ones are a bit smaller.
The instructions are from the book Japanische Mini-Perlentiere
(yes, it's in German) by Christiane Brüning.